Online TIS Resources
Free Tackling Indigenous
Smoking (TIS) Resources
Our slogan “Carbal Can” means that together we can all work towards Tackling Indigenous Smoking.
You can now access Carbal’s range of FREE online Tackling Indigenous Smoking (TIS) resources for schools and workplaces.
Tackle Indigenous Smoking!
We believe it is everybody’s job to help mob on their quitting journey.
Our team aims to:
- Improve the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people in our community;
- Increase community understanding and education towards the long-term dangers of smoking;
- Promote the benefits of quitting;
- Discourage young people from taking up smoking;
- Support communities to establish smoke-free households; and
- Support clinical and non-clinical services related to quitting.
You can be part of this team by promoting ‘NO SMOKING OR VAPING FOR OUR MOB’ – we’re all in this together!
The amount of individuals we've helped to start their quitting journey since 2010!
Learn How To Become a TIS Promoter
A TIS Promoter is someone who provides resources and education to groups of people to make sure they understand the importance of quitting.
Not in our region?
You can still access our promotional materials
– we’re all in this together!
Access TIS Resources
Send Us A Message
How can Carbal’s TIS team help you?
We’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your details and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further with you.